What is Rakshabandhan


Rakshabandhan is a Hindu and Jain festival celebrated annually on the full moon day of the month of Shravan. It is also known as Shravani (Sawhney) or Saluno due to its celebration in Shravan (Sawan). Rakhi or Rakshasutra has the most importance in Rakshabandhan. Rakhi can range from inexpensive items like raw yarn to colorful arts, silk yarn, and expensive items like gold or silver.
Raksha Bandhan

Sister tie Rakhi on brother wrist

 Rakshabandhan is the famous festival of siblings relationship, Raksha means protection and Bandhan means bound. On the day of Rakshabandhan, sisters pray to God for their brothers to progress. Rakhi is usually tied by sisters to brothers, but relatives (such as father to daughter) are also tied by Brahmins, Gurus and younger girls in the family. Sometimes a rakhi is also tied to a leader or a prominent person in public. On the day of Rakshabandhan, many gifts are sold in the market, people are crowded in the market from morning to evening to buy gifts and new clothes. The guests keep coming to the house. On the day of Rakshabandhan, brothers give some gifts to their sister in lieu of Rakhi. Rakshabandhan is a festival that makes the love of siblings stronger, on this day all the families unite and share their love by giving rakhi, gifts and sweets.
The bonding between a brother and a sister is simply unique and is beyond description in words. 
               The relationship between siblings is extraordinary and is given importance in every part of the world. However, when it comes to India, the relationship becomes all the more important as there is a festival called "Raksha Bandhan" dedicated for the sibling love.
                                                The festival of Raksha Bandhan is observed as a symbol of duty between brothers and sisters. The occasion is meant to celebrate any type of brother-sister relationship between men and women who may not be biologically related.


Here some funny Raksha Bandhan SMS 😜

  1. Har ladki ko aapka inteezar hai Har ladki aapke liye bekaraar hai Har ladki ko aapki aarjoo hai Yeh aapka koi kamaal nahi Kuch din baad 'Rakhi' ka tyohar hai!
  2. Bhagwan kare tujhe bahut pyaar mile sabhi ladkiyan tujhe baandhe rakhi tujhe jeevan bhar ka unka saath mile. Happy Raksha Bandhan. 
  3. Aati Thi Jaathi Thi Hansti Thi, hansati thi Bhagati Thi, Bhagaati Thi Bolti Thi, Bulwati Thi Per aaj pata chala ki vah mujhe rakhi bandhana chahati thi.
  4. gar aapko koi bhi anjan PARCEL mile to kripiya use na khole usme... RAKHI ho sakti hai Apki jara si laparvahi apko Bhai bana sakti Hai.. Janhit mai jari.
  5. Yes I love you. You are so cute, smart. My mother also likes you very much. My father is ready to take up our relationship seriously. So please don't say no to my proposal. Accept me as your dearest, loveliest younger sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya.

Some Raksha Bandhan SMS for Sister🙎

  1. Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai.
  2. I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sister, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.
  3. Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.
  4. I want to tell u,
    During the times when we fought,
    My love was in a different mood.
    Happy Raksha Bandhan sister!
  5. Rakhi is just an excuse
    for me to express myselfv You mean the world to me
    Happy Raksha Bandhan to My sweet sister

Some Raksha Bandhan SMS for Brother🙍

  1. You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you.
  2. As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn't care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
  3. Mere bhai ka aur mera rishta
    Kabhi khattaa Kabhi meethaa
    Kabhi hasna Kabhi rona Kabhi roothna Kabhi manana
    Kabhi Pyaar Kabhi gussa
    Kabhi dosti Kabhi jhagda
    Koi kare bhi to kare kya
    Ye rishta hai hi Anokhaa�
  4. If I can choose my brother in next life, It�ll be u If�� U gift me A Diamond set tomorrow ;) Love you always.
    Happy Raksha Bandhan
  5. Brothers are like streetlights along the road
    They don't make distance any shorter
    But they light up the path and
    Make the walk worthwhile.
    Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When is Raksha Bandhan(Rakhi)